Social Media Posts
- A new report shows alarming number of kids going without health coverage. Visit georgetown.edu for the latest in-depth data #KidsHealthReport
- Do you know how many kids lack health insurance in your state? Nationally, the numbers are headed in the wrong direction. Get the data breakdowns at georgetown.edu #KidsHealthReport
- .@GeorgetownCCF’s annual report on uninsured children finds 726,000+ more children uninsured nationwide between 2016-2019. Explore children’s health data at kidshealthreport @ccf.georgetown.edu #KidsHealthReport
- From 2016-2019, more than 726,000 kids lost health insurance nationwide. @GeorgetownCCF’s annual report on uninsured children gives you the state-by-state data you need to help understand and reverse this trend. georgetown.edu #KidsHealthReport
- New report on children’s health coverage is a wakeup call. Without health insurance, kids miss out on critical services they need for a healthy childhood and academic success. Take a closer look at #KidsHealthReport kidshealthreport @ccf.georgetown.edu
- Number of uninsured children rises for third year, tops 4 million in U.S. #KidsHealthReport shows how kids are doing in our state at kidshealthreport @ccf.georgetown.edu
- Latino children are more likely than most of their peers to lack health coverage and the gap is widening. They saw a bigger jump in their uninsured rate between 2017 and 2019 than any other race/ethnicity group.
To download, right click on the image and Save As.