On September 28, CMS approved Oregon’s groundbreaking proposal to provide continuous eligibility (CE) in Medicaid and CHIP for children from birth to age 6 as a component of the state’s school readiness and health care transformation strategies. The approval also creates a two-year CE for all beneficiaries ages 6 and older, along with a number of other pioneering policy changes.
This webinar provides an overview of the new policy and the potential for other states to follow suit.
- Joan Alker, Executive Director and Research Professor – CCF
- Elisabeth Burak Wright, Senior Fellow – CCF
- Lori Coyner, Director of Accountability and Quality – OHA
- Stephanie Jarem, Director of Health Policy – OHA
- Laura Sisulak, Child Health Policy Analyst – OHA
- Cindy Mann, Partner – Manatt Health
View slides here.