The program assistant will provide research and administrative support to CCF, primarily but not exclusively to the Center’s maternal and early childhood team. This position requires a high level of competence and commitment, interest in health policy that addresses health equity, as well as a wide range of administrative, communications, and administrative management skills. The program assistant will also support CCF’s technical assistance to state partners and conferences or convenings.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in public policy, public health, or social sciences;
- Interest in CCF’s substantive work, particularly Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and maternal and early childhood health;
- Ability to assist with research projects and presentations;
- Basic administrative specialist skills, including ability to create and regularly use Google Sheets or Excel;
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
The program assistant position will be posted on the university’s career site soon. In the meantime, interested candidates may send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a preliminary review. All candidates will submit an official application through the University’s portal when the official listing becomes active.